Kids, Chores & More – How to Get Your Kids to Help at Home
By Judy H. Wright
It contains a full section on realistic expectations for each age group.
- Learn how doing less for your children will give you more quality time with them.
- Find over 50 specific ideas to make getting help from your kids more fun and enjoyable.
- Discover practical tips for organizing your home to make housework easier for everyone.
- Learn techniques to reinforce positive actions and discourage unacceptable behavior.
- Find many more ideas you can actually use to help you get the household help you deserve.
A Parent’s Role
The Balancing Act
Preschool & Kindergarten
Middle School & Junior High
Ways to Get Kids to Help at Home
Organizational & Teaching Tools
Follow-ups and Reinforcement
Pulling It All Together
When you purchase this book you will receive the following bonus items
Home Maintenance – Who Does What to Make Our House a Home
This 51-page eBook is packed with tips and printable charts to help designate family responsibilities and make housework a breeze!
Daily Duties Chore Chart
Printable chart to keep your kids on task! Prefect to post on your refrigerator!