Kids, Chores & More – How to Get Your Kids to Help at Home
By Judy H. Wright
It contains a full section on realistic expectations for each age group.
- Learn how doing less for your children will give you more quality time with them.
- Find over 50 specific ideas to make getting help from your kids more fun and enjoyable.
- Discover practical tips for organizing your home to make housework easier for everyone.
- Learn techniques to reinforce positive actions and discourage unacceptable behavior.
- Find many more ideas you can actually use to help you get the household help you deserve.
A Parent’s Role
The Balancing Act
Preschool & Kindergarten
Middle School & Junior High
Ways to Get Kids to Help at Home
Organizational & Teaching Tools
Follow-ups and Reinforcement
Pulling It All Together
When you purchase this book you will receive the following bonus items
Parenting For Success! ($19.99 value)
The book is the “ultimate child development and parenting handbook!” This eBook includes information on parenting philosophy, parenting styles, communication and discipline techniques as well as child mental health and developmental topics.
Home Maintenance – Who Does What to Make Our House a Home
This 51-page eBook is packed with tips and printable charts to help designate family responsibilities and make housework a breeze!
Daily Duties Chore Chart
Printable chart to keep your kids on task! Prefect to post on your refrigerator!