Enjoy Judy’s Downloadable MP3 Audio!
The ultimate illness faced by humanity is loneliness. We need to know that we matter to the world and that our lives and experiences have had value. This audio is packed not only with scientific evidence of the healing power of stories, but also with actual experiences in which the process of sharing has had life-or-death-changing impact.
People need to tell their stories as much as they need to breath or eat. Listening to each others stories is soul work. Learn the importance of telling and listening to stories as a form of healing and encouragement.
By listening to this audio you will:
- Learn how to listen actively to another
- Encourage others to open up
- Empower themselves and others to share stories
- Handle painful or angry reactions
- Respect and honor the stories that are shared
- Retain confidentiality
- Celebrate diversity