Manford Cleveland and Sarah Elizabeth Turman & Their Families
Life Stories of Early Idaho Pioneers
300 pages of YOUR family history…
A priceless legacy to share forever.
Order today for Christmas giving and reading!
The book includes:
- The Kentucky and West Virginia Kin: Grandparents Samuel and Rachel Turman
- Utah and Idaho Kin: Grandparents James Rouse and Sarah Catherine Turman
- Manford Cleveland and Sarah Elizabeth Turman
- Homesteading in Hamer
- The Store, Post Office and Boarding House
- Churches and Schools in the Hamer Area
- Trains, Planes and Water
- Growing up With Cousins All Around
- Dances and Fun Times
- Health, Sickness and Death
- Individual stories of the five children of MC & Sarah Elizabeth Turman:
- Eula and Ralph Helm
- Rachel and Melwood Nielsen
- Sam and Grace Turman
- Leonard and Louise Turman
- Ruth and Howard Smith
Additional life stories include:
- Bessie Turman Lockwood, daughter of Samuel and Rachel
- Charles Turman, son of Samuel and Rachel
- Alta Maude Turman Mobley, daughter of Sarah C. and James R.
- Melvin Dale Turman, son of Sarah C. and James R.
- Samuel George Turman, son of Sarah C. and James R.
- Copy of the original history, The Tremendous Turmans published in 1977.